Selecting the Right Field Marketing Organization
Selecting a Field Marketing Organization (FMO) is an important part of starting your career in healthcare sales. When considering an FMO, agents should align with an FMO that can offer technology, product training, networking opportunities, marketing support and more. iPros Insurance Professionals is an industry leading FMO that offers new or established agents with state-of-the-art technology, ongoing calendar of product and business development training, lead generation opportunities and more.
Local and National Carrier Partners
Whether you are looking to sell locally or are licensed to sell in multiple states, iPros Insurance Professionals contracts with major carriers allowing our agents to offer a full portfolio of regional or national health plans.
iPros has set itself apart from other Field Marketing Organizations by putting an emphasis on technology. Our Medicare Shop & Compare tool gives an agent the ability to:
- Provide beneficiaries with custom quotes for Medicare Advantage, Supplemental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Send and receive the electronic Scope of Appointment for 95% of our carriers
- Enroll your beneficiaries under one streamlined platform for 95% of our carriers
- And more at no extra cost to the agent
Enhanced Product Training
Each iPros agent is given the opportunity to train with Medicare and Individual and Family Plan experts. There are constant training programs virtually and in-person throughout the year. Our agents have the resources to become product experts.
Access to our rich network of industry partners
Over many years iPros has developed collaborative relationships with community partners that include health care providers, community-based organizations, faith-based organizations and more. Our agents utilize our network to build business relationships.
Our customer relationship management (CRM) tool is set to launch early 2021. It has been designed strategically to track your book of business, manage transfers, review commissions, link to our Medicare Shop & Compare platform and more. This is the future of sales in healthcare and all iPros agents will have access at no extra cost.
Shared marketing opportunities
As an agent you have the ability to apply for a shared marketing campaign. iPros will match your investment of marketing yourself up to $3,000. Remember, your success is our success.
Discounted America’s Health Plans certification (AHIP)
The America’s Health Plans (AHIP) certification is a requirement each year. iPros offers two programs:
- A $50 discount from the original $175 price. If you would like to use our discount for your 2021 certification click here
- If you submit 10 processed and approved Medicare Advantage and/or Supplemental enrollments within January and December of each year, iPros will reimburse you the $125 AHIP fee
All iPros agents receive, at no cost:
- Business cards
- Medicare or Individual and Family plan focused flyers
- There are also a variety of iPros tote bags, pens, and other promotional items
- Health plans also provide us with various promotional items which we distribute to any agent requesting them
Year-round support from the iPros team
iPros Insurance Professionals has an administrative team always there to support you. Whether you need support, training, or have any questions our staff is always available.
Join the iPros Family of Agents Today!
If you are interested in joining or simply want more information feel free to contact Juan Gallardo, President & CEO at (626) 255-4140 or press the button below.